If you want to request a school record, click on the following link.
or scan the following QR code
- Our dance teachers were out last week, so we didn't have Dance Class last Thursday. This Thursday, we will be dancing again. Yay!
- We will have an assembly on Thursday after Dance Class. It will start at around 2:05. It might start a few minutes after that as we wait for students to get from Dance to the assembly link. Speaking of links, if you would like to observe the assembly, and you are not in a place you can view your child's laptop, here is the link to the assembly. All are welcome! https://slcschools-org.zoom.us/j/87392950883?pwd=SGtmaVlHNDZxbXN2R2ViQU9tTERodz09
- Grades 4-6 will have their in-person science day on Friday, February 3. We would love to see you if you can attend.
- We are excited to announce that a couple of our students have projects that have been entered in the district's Invention Convention. Way to go!
- Your teachers are reaching out to you to schedule Student/Educator/Parent (SEP) conferences. Thank you in advance for scheduling time meet with your child's teacher. Teachers are eager to celebrate successes, discuss challenges, and create goals and action plans to meet those goals and increase learning.
- February 10 is our schoolwide in-person learning day. We will have assessments, learning activities and fun Valentine's-themed activities. The activities will go until 12:00 that day.
The Salt Lake City School District provides academic services for high ability students who are found eligible through an assessment process. A Zoom information meeting/Q&A session will be held to inform parents regarding the elementary and middle school Gifted & Talented Magnet Programs and the corresponding Gifted & Talented application and assessment process for the 2023-2024 school year.
For more information, click on one of the flyers below.
Welcome to the 2023 My BeUTAHful Community Student Art Competition!
This competition gives K-12 students in Utah the opportunity to self-express through public art, spark joy and creativity in others' lives, make public transportation a better place to be, and celebrate and represent all things Utah.
Any student or young person living in the state of Utah is invited to apply, regardless of their location or school status. One entry is allowed per student.
MIDDLE SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE INFORMATION
Whether your student tested in December, will be testing in March, or you are interested in learning about the middle school full-time ELP program, we invite you to attend the following open houses:
For more information, click on English or Spanish Flyer
Click here for up-to-date district information on Covid.
As the time to register for school is upon us, it is good to remember that Salt Lake City School District has many wonderful options that will serve your children well. I also wanted to remind you that we have an online school option for elementary students. Salt Lake Virtual Elementary is a fantastic choice for students, which provides academic and social learning opportunities that rival any other school. Salt Lake Virtual Elementary includes the following:
TreeRing presents Certificate of Tree Planting to Salt Lake Virtual Elementary.